There are many small indicators that could be evidence of a problem with the electrical wiring in your home or business. If you experience any of the below, make sure you disconnect the appliance (if applicable) and contact Nu Electrical on 0431 953 192.

  • Tingles and minor shocks from metal fittings or appliances
  • Variation in the brightness of your lights
  • Damaged power points and light fittings including discolouration, melted or cracked plastic
  • Excessive noise or sparks when switching a power point on or off
  • Continuous blowing of circuit breakers and fuses
  • Inefficient appliances